My Moon Journal
A new way to connect your
journaling with the rhythms
and cycles of the moon.
Your Guide To The Lunar Year
The My Moon Journal provides a step by step journaling guide through the various stages of the lunar year.
Closing the old year
Template for processing out and bring closure to the year just past.
Bringing in the new
Template for setting new year intentions. Providing information across all areas of your life.
Dates for each of the four main moon phases each cycle. Both northern and southern hemispheres.
Celestial and earthly changes
Dates for Mercury in Retrogrades, Lunar Eclipses, Equinox and Solstice times.
Plenty of writing pages for your journaling, along with journaling prompts
How to guide
Sections on the benefits of journaling and how to begin a journaling practice.
My Moon Journal is designed to:
- harness the lunar energy tides for your greatest well-being
- align you with the best times for manifesting your greatest dreams
- utilise the natural rhythms of your soul to empower your inner wisdom and healing
Buy your journal $25.00 here
Did you know that regular journaling can…
- Help you feel centred, calm, and in control.
- Provide clarity about your own needs, desires, and emotions.
- Reduce stress and mental overwhelm.
- Reveal life patterns and behaviours.
- Help to realise the highest version of yourself and manifest the life you want.
A free online companion course that supports you to work through each section within the journal.
What people say...
Ree M, NSW Australia, 2021
I love the new large book size, with prompts for journaling and reading on health, abundance, relationships etc, and really so much information. And not forgetting being totally in touch with the moon phases
Robyn L, Qld, Australia, 2020
I've really enjoyed using the My Moon Journal this year. I like being more in tune with what is occurring as the moon moves through its cycles and more consciously working with the manifestation and release phases.
Alison B, NSW Australia, 2020
This year's journal has kept me sane.
Nina P, NSW Australia, 2021
I feel this is the beginning of a wonderful adventure. So soulfully beautiful.